Sunday, April 3, 2011

My experience with God today

Hellooo! :) well since I can't study I decided to blog.

Today Maween Keri and I went to Church of Our Saviour in the early morning at around 8.30 am because there was this really cool guest speaker called Patricia King. And so when it was time for the alter call, I went up because I wanted to know Jesus, and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. And as we were praying, I suddenly felt this big giant lump of emotions just swelling at my chest. It's quite indescribable because I don't really know what it was either. It wasn't sad or anything, but whatever it was, it was really overwhelming, and I just burst out crying. I didn't even know why I was crying! Haha. It really felt like something was pulling me, and at the same time stirring at my heart.
Wow even as I'm writing this, I'm thinking, did that really happen?
Maybe it was the Holy Spirit, but whatever it was, it was epic. In a cool way.

XX Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment