Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello!

Yes it is MIA claudia here.

As of right now, I am still in my hospital scrubs, and sitting here, reading all your entries and just loving all the updates and missing you guys. I have yet to bathe, I probably have half the hospital germs on me, but I really just cannot move, i feel like a lob of jelly.


So yes,I just knocked off, came home, ate a few muffins cos i was starving, watched Glee (also still in my scrubs), and now here i am. I PROMISE to bathe soon, i just can't get my butt moving.

Anyway, so, even though work has been tiring, i really enjoy my work, my colleagues, my department etc. I am left with 2.5 more weeks as a student and soon I will be officially a Registered Nurse:)

Am also looking forward to my little Mother-Daughter holiday with my mom to London and Paris!

Okay, the end of my update for the night.

Just be safe, wear seat belts in your car, and dont drink and drive. --> seen horrific cases, be safe guys. Oh and pls dont jay walk and look left and look right when crossing roads too. Road Traffic Accidents are painful, horrible, and so common here in Singapore. seen much.

be safe, eat healthy, live life, smile and enjoy your week.


CLAUD

No comments:

Post a Comment