Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Time This Too Shall Pass



Heyhey Oriole:)

KJ here!

Just wanted to say that exam stress has gone away and i need someone to TEACH me the whole chapter of magnetism for Physics. Anyone keen? haha. Gay etacher dont wanna teach me!

Anyway I'm not as stressed as i was previously even though my L1R5 is gonna be quite bad this term, i'm coming to accept it, OUCHY.

I hope ya'll are fine. And I saw this tatttoo and was like yeah... Soon Imma be a free bird going out by the end of next week. So yeah. Kinda sad I mucked up my Amath Exam soooo badly. I was gonna get an A1 and now I think I'm only gonna get a b3:(

I estimate my L1R5 is gonna be 18. Oh well. Thank God it isn't 20 because my parents will murder me. HAHA.

Much Loves and make everyday count!
<3
Keriiii:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey i can teach u magnetism! After a bit of revision.
    I am going to be on MC next week (first week of march) except monday. Wisdom tooth extraction on tuesday.
    And dun worry about your results so much... Try telling yourself: Don't worry about tomorrow. Today has enough trouble of its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KENNETH!!!!!! THURSDAY AFTERNOON CAN? oh you have to teach Aaron also btw but I think your physics quite pro!!! :))) ok I'm gonna try to get your contact.

    ReplyDelete