Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Haha

Haha hi Oriole this is Geoff. This is such a nice blog :P
So holiday is ok la .
I play computer and chat with ppl :D
* Btw I just created msn people who haven add me my email is iceblitz27@hotmail.com *
^ I dont use it much though ^
But this holiday have alot of event and outing .( Cos im in JYM, what do you expect )
I try to go for all and i think i went for all .
But this holiday is boring also . 'Cos I can only play for 1 hour everyday . :(
But when my brother and parents go out I take the chance to play :P
Oh and I also in a massive search for nice christian songs :)
I delete all the non-christian song from my phone and put all christian song :P
The most meaningful part of holiday is camp and christmas time :D
This Christmas is my first time writing card ^^
Writing cards is very fun ^^
But tiring ;(
And I also like reading the cards I receive . :D
Very thoughtful :P
Most of them at the end write about sec school next year .
Lols.
I end here bah.
                                                                                       -   From the youngest member

3 comments:

  1. if there was a like button, i would like this :) -est

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i like your
    "( Cos im in JYM, what do you expect ) "
    Wait a go!

    And, I'm also in search for nice songs! Most of which will be Christian-related I believe. I just got an mp3 player - its actually my first one - which JunXu got for me from the US (I asked him to) and declined when I wanted to pay him for it. I really don't know a lot of songs. Maybe because Pop songs don't appeal to me much (I would think many of the songs in your phone were Pop songs ya?)

    I didn't write cards this year. Not yet at least. Haiz.

    ReplyDelete