Monday, December 27, 2010

hello oriole!

Thanks Esther for creating this blog! Please post and don't let it die k. Hope you guys all had a great Christmas!

Thanks for the Christmas cards, greetings and wishes I got. Love ending my Boxing Day by reading Christmas cards...

Anyway I got a lot of "so sad you'll be leaving JYM we'll miss you" kinda stuff. I am very touched. But I am not leaving JYM... i am merely relinquishing most of my responsibilities and duties. You can bet though if I have a chance to be with Oriole I'll be there.

***

Also, you're not the only one who conked out after JYM on Sunday, Claud. Went to sleep at 7pm, woke up at 10.30 pm, and then went back to sleep again at midnight. I'm not surprised... I had something on at night on EVERY SINGLE DAY since the 11th of December.

And the next 3 days will be the JYM committee retreat... so Oriole, if you can, keep your leaders in prayer! especially for God's wisdom and spiritual awareness in making decisions.

And for Claud, do have a good safe, healthy and spiritually awesome trip.

 - Ivan

1 comment:

  1. ooops *7pm i meant in the previous post, not 7am. haha.

    ANYWAY BYE ORIOLE, see you on Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete