Monday, December 27, 2010

PILOT POST

Hello Oriole!

In about 8 hours' time, I will be up in the air on the way to Thailand, so decided to just post a short quick one before i go off.

ANYWAY just something random, on Sunday Boxing Day i slept the longest i ever did in my entire life. i think accumulated lack of sleep plus tiredness, i ended up sleeping at 7am all the way till 10am next day. and after catching a movie on my own --> I watched LITTLE FOCKERS fyi --> i came back and slept somemore.

I am morphing into a ......................................... pig.

Anyway i usually can't sleep before trips cos i get all excited, even if it is Malaysia. hahaha. but i am still tired so i think i will try to sleep before 4am.
I will see you guys on SUNDAY though, that is if the nothing funny happens or i might get stranded in Bangkok. haha. But anyway, i wont be at Bangkok most of the time, just in Ban Chang, painting and doing up a home, Bethelehem House, for orphans or children-at-risk in Ban Chang :) So do keep me in prayer, then no harm befalls any of us (oh will be travelling up with Mag, Dawn and Lifang - some may know them).. AND that my back doesn't decide to play some joke on me again. hahaha.

OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS.

CLAUD

2 comments: