Sunday, January 16, 2011

Esther's Jan

So just some highlights of my Jan so far...

Second day of school, just as I was about to get ready for school, I stepped on two piles of cat vomit -.- one after another. On my way down I realised there was a bit of cat vomit on my bag strap which went onto my shirt... Yikes. Haha and I thought it was better if I didn't tell my friend who I borrowed her jacket from I had vomit there :p Ahem. Anyway.

Second Week,
Cat vomited again (I think it's the food! :( ) and it went all over my bag ugh. Found this as I was getting ready for school again, so had to rush and change my bag.

School in general
Not as bad as I thought it would be :-)
Well me and my form teacher's been ignoring each other! So hoho. I'm fine with that.
Lessons can get pretty dry but my friends make it easier.
Although the day seems really long sometimes, the week seems to be passing too fast. I feel like I haven't accomplished much (study wise) and I find myself stressing over not accomplishing what I should rather than stressing over the homework instead! Heh which is quite stupid actually.


Half of Jan is over and my sweet 16 is coming! Honestly I still feel the same as 6 years ago! And instead of growing smarter I feel like I'm growing dumber! Le sigh. And looks like I'm going to be spending my birthday at this Discipline Camp in school -.- which my drama cca is hosting for the first time. (28th-29th) Not complaining! Who knows, maybe they'll give me a cake right? :) Or maybe I can be excused from whatever they've planned up their sleeves...

Haha just as I was typing, my sis had to say,

"OOOOH!"
Me," what?"
Sis," ... There's a fly in my drink"
Me," Oh... nevermind just drink it! It's nutritious"

And she did :D

So Spiritually speaking, I'm not as 'close' as God as I would've liked to be. It's like, there's no zzzap/sparkzzz, you know?! Mmmm, I think there's a part of me that stops this zzap! Maybe sin, but that's so vague. I'm praying He'll reveal to me whatever it is though :) (that's how it works right?)

Sometimes, even in JYM, it's like frustrating, because you know that there are people out there who love and worship God with all their hearts, and they can even testify "God told me this..." "I felt God saying...". Or sometimes they would burst out speaking in tongues and all. I know this shouldn't be the case and it's probably wrong in every way, but sometimes I feel a teensy bit jealous. Jealous because I can't feel what they're feeling, no matter how hard I try. It's like, why can't God touch me, like He did for them? I know I should be happy for them, that God's working in their lives, and I shouldn't question God's actions. Maybe now's not the right time. But there's just this small part of me that says, where have You left me?

Do any of you get that? Or is it just me.

I think the problem with me is that I don't live in a Job-like life. Somehow in a way I still feel resentful, I think, that other people have it easier in life. But I also know that some people have it much much much worse, so I shouldn't complain.

In any case, I was quite surprised at this 'jealousy' feeling that popped out of nowhere. I never thought I would feel jealous! Unhealthy feeling, I know :(

On a lighter note!

I thought this was really funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment