Sunday, January 2, 2011

HEYEYEY

Great spending time and playing them weird games at Haato today:)

We rock oriole! We must remember to keep that awesome ownage up;)

Anyway tomorrow is a holiday cuz we're studying(phew) so yes, remmeber to cherish it! All the best before school starts. Don't panick/get scared! Pray:) Especially you Geoff and Hannah:)Cuz you're gonna be big now an in sec1! Hehe. Fun.

I'm so nervous. I don't wanna be like the worst in my class or something:( I think I have too much pressure to kick butt every year:( and this year all the small butt kicked are getting bigger! EEEE... BELL CURVE.

I'm scaredddd. I haven't been studyingggg.... What if I can't do my worrkkkk.... then everyone will be better than me in my already not so average class... ARGH.

I know, my mentality sucks, because I think that you're only good if you're better than everyone in your class.

EEE....

PRESSURE.

PRAY.

CONQUER.

Ok enough.

Keri so selfish.

I wish you all a wonderful school year:)

May your pockets be heavy and your hearts be light:)

-Irish saying.

XOXO
KERI!!!!

1 comment: